domenica 2 marzo 2014

Mardi Gras Tea Time

Colombina 

 Welcome at my Mardi Gras Tea Time !

My biscuit porcelain figurine has inspired me to this carnival tea time...
...it looks as a pretty 'Colombina', the comic servant character from 
the 'Commedia dell'Arte'.


...it reminds me the eighteenth century, masks, dances and ladies ...


I think that period must have been very nice!:)...


 ...the figurine and the milk jug, were purchased at a flea market in France...


What do you think of my Venetian masks? I love them!:)...


...and what about a Twining tea for two?...


... the tea pot is from Amadeus collection,  a french brand that I like very much!




Thank you for your visit!!

Have an Happy Mardi Gras with masks, disguises...
... and many cups of tea!!:)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento